viernes, 18 de enero de 2019

NEW YEAR RESOLUTION



1-Save money in FIFA 19: I get save money because always when I have money in the game I spend all. I can save money because I want to buy Messi and more good players in the videogame.

2-I get do a mashed potatoe with the Gil's nose: I get do this because I a very good person with Gil and I help his cutting it a part of his nose because his nose is very big.

3- Play the Primitive: I play the Primitive and other lotteries for win a lot of money and this i can buy a lot of football team shirts and a very big house in Fortià.

4- I go to work in summer: I go in summer because I get lot of money because I don't have money in my purse

5- I buy five or more football team shirts: I buy a lot of football t-shirts because I do a collection of football shirts.

6- I get a very good notes: I study more to get good notes in the final of the course.

Resultat d'imatges de primitivaResultat d'imatges de camiseta del sporting de gijon 2019 Resultat d'imatges de camiseta boloniaResultat d'imatges de notes escolarsResultat d'imatges de fifa 19 messi

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario